Unistream Data Table saving error

JOTA

Hello: 

I am using UNISTREAM USP-156-B10.  My UNILOGC version is 1.32.98.

I have created a program and in some parte it creates a LOG file. The Data Table stores Date, Time, a Message and some info (Line Voltage of the system) and Motor Running Hours. THere are several lines of this message created. Below some of them:

image.thumb.png.1ea223e8ff592b7f7255075a6e8755a1.png

image.thumb.png.33aece7b8cf092b76891b61f8be4cd35.png

I tested this part of the program in my office in another UNISTREAM and it creates the table and stores it into a file located at an SD memory.

I created almost the same sample in my app, but it seems there is somethig going on there and the file is not being created at the SD card. Here´s the instruction:

image.thumb.png.2cf4a0e92447b41f8b2d8a8d4087b89e.png

I have used the STORE DTI to FILE Ladder instruction, and when creating the file, the STATUS Register returns to me -14 (it means append UDTF file Error)

My program file size is larger than the approved on this forum to share, so if someone wants, I may be able to send it in a ZIP file

Hello:

Problem has been solved. It seems there is a mistake in UNILOGIC. I say a mistake because it is not a Bug, since it has been reported about 3 years ago and it haven´t been solved yet.
image.thumb.png.2cf4a0e92447b41f8b2d8a8d4087b89e.png
In the STORE DTI to FILE function, you don´t have to choose CSV (letter F option2). When you select this option happens my case. 

You should select option 1 (to create UDTF, CSV, ZIP file all of them together) and it will work.

Thanks

@JOTA, I am sorry that you ran into this issue.
You are correct--it is not a bug, it is just the way it works...however, that was certainly not intuitive, and I am glad you found the correct solution.

I have clarified the Help which will be released with the next version. The topic now includes a better explanation and an example - this will help future users 🙂

image.png