Lost my electric brewing program

My Unitronics v570 panel’s battery went out and I lost my program. I have no idea how to program and I also have no back up as I bought the brewery from someone. Anyone have a base program that has a 3 element boil kettle with an adjustable output setting and thermocouple , a 3 element hlt with thermocouple, and 2 pumps that are on just switches. Thanks so much any help or info is appreciated! Cheers!

• MVP 2023

Moved to the Visilogic forum.

I'm guessing you've tried very hard to contact the original builder.  That program has to be out there somewhere.

The program you're asking for is pretty specific - the probability of someone having that is low.  You'll need someone to put something together for you.

Do you have electrical drawings?  Where are you located?  There are users all over the country and around the world that can probably help you.

Joe T.

I would think that the program should still be intact. Typically, only the data would be lost upon a battery failure...things like timer and temperature settings. If you know the process parameters, you may be able to replace the battery and re-enter your parameters and get back to brewing.

• MVP 2023
21 minutes ago, Dave said:

I would think that the program should still be intact. Typically, only the data would be lost upon a battery failure...things like timer and temperature settings. If you know the process parameters, you may be able to replace the battery and re-enter your parameters and get back to brewing.

Not with a V570 unless the program was "Burned" upon download. If not then the poster is out of luck. If it was burned on download, it would have loaded up immediately when powered on (with or without a battery). I suspect it did not which is why the poster is here.