Visilogic - Online Test

Hello !

I am a trainee and I have a project to do. I have to command the operation of a oven and I'm trying to do that but I have a problem.

By the way I'm using Visilogic, a V570 screen, a  snap-in V200-18-E3XB and an expansion IO-RO16. 

So my problem is the following : I want to test my program but when I force a input to set or reset after that this unput is not working anymore, it's like blocked. As you can see on the image below.

So I'd like to know if there is something I can do to get back the good operation or if I'm  doing something wrong. (sorry if it's in french but I am :3 )

Thank you in advance for your help.

J.MOREL

forumunitronics.png

• MVP 2023

Are you calling that subroutine in the Main Routine?

As I said before, FORCE is only for INPUTS, not MBs. You can only manually SET or RESET a bit if it is not being activated by a Direct Coil in the ladder. Also in your picture in net 1, you have a SET coil (MB100) being activated by a Direct Contact (MB78). You cannot manually Reset MB100 as long as MB78 is on.

Bottom line, only INPUTS can be forced, no other memory operand can be made to take on a value manually if it is being assigned in ladder on every scan. You cannot override the ladder logic from VisiLogic.

• MVP 2023
On 4/14/2017 at 9:55 AM, Flex727 said:

Bottom line, only INPUTS can be forced, no other memory operand can be made to take on a value manually if it is being assigned in ladder on every scan. You cannot override the ladder logic from VisiLogic.

Just want to clarify - both INPUTS and OUTPUTS can be forced, but I believe the rest of my statement about other memory operands stands.

Thanks for the heads up, @Ausman!

• MVP 2023

One thing that is missing to my eye is setting the power up values, and likely all the coils need to be done as reset.  Perhaps the program is carrying over previous operations?

I would also be doing a full initialise and reset on each trial of a new program.

There are many other operations in this program that are not shown that could be affecting things.  Don't forget the ability to find operands etc by right clicking them in the operand list and doing a find.  This is invaluable in ensuring that you haven't forgotten/lost track of a wrong placement somewhere that can affect things.

cheers,

Aus

I finnally found what I was searching for ! In fact all I wanted at the beginning was to reset everything in my LADDER (sort of) because I forced things that I KNOW can't be forced but I did and it worked but at the end it was blocked and I could'nt do anything. That's why I wanted to restart everything.

So I found the reset options in the PC settings, and I did  "Initialize and Reset" and I was excaltly what I wanted to do !

Thanks for your help ! :)