Error Load 9Subscript out of range

• MVP 2023

You can only have one version of VisiLogic properly installed at a time. Version Swapper will allow you to install multiple versions and run them. While you can have the files available for multiple versions of VisiLogic, you need Version Swapper to switch between them. I think there's a sticky post in this forum to explain it. Post again if you can't figure it out.

• 3 months later...
  • MVP 2023

Hi tm, so is this a swapper issue or just a single install?  Did you do everything in the visilogic.pdf above your post?  Regardless, as well as what is said in the pdf, run a registry cleaner after unistallation, then reboot before reinstallation.  And then follow my advice in the sticky that is near the top of this forum and pay particular attention to my method of "virgin installs" mentioned in a referenced topic within that post.

See how that all goes.

cheers,

Aus

• External Moderators

Thanks for the ideas guys, but it didn't help.  It's not a swapper issue, this is all on Visilogic 65.  I ripped it out with Revo, rebooted and reinstalled, still throws the error.  Currently running Vsilogic under an XP virtual machine.

• MVP 2023
8 hours ago, tmoulder said:

Currently running Vsilogic under an XP virtual machine.

Edited added comment:

So does this mean you are able to run it under an XP VM, or you are doing everything under the VM and Visi doesn't work?  If the latter I have had troubles with VMs ...meant to work but didn't.  I recall reading somewhere you love to run all sorts of things on VMs running under Linux builds...I think!

Have you tried running it under various Windows versions within the compatibility mode settings?

Also, I have some programs that need registry tweaks that refer to compatibility modes that aren't actually shown, but still work with the correct registry changes.

Try it as XP first, then go forwards and back from there.

As well, it would likely be of help to support if you could find which update caused it.  If it is indeed a wide problem due to an update they will likely need to make a fix.  Msoft loves to break things that work ok via updating.

cheers,

Aus

• External Moderators

Hi Ausman,

The original problem surfaced running on bare-metal Windows 7.  I installed Visilogic into a Virtual Machine to mitigate the problem and be able to work on my equipment again.

I haven't tried any compatibility mode changes yet, had a terrible experience with that many years ago.  Things have probably (?) improved since then, so I may take another shot at it.

Thanks for all the help!

TM

• 2 months later...
  • MVP 2023

Here is what the top part of my primary desktop looks like. I position the Version Swapper icon under the VisiLogic version that is currently active and swap as needed. Why so many versions? I refuse to update the firmware at a customer site if the installation is working. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Version Swapper works great and reliably on my Windows 7 system.

image.thumb.png.b18aa939818cb9118f351295f6cf6a1f.png