I didn't have time to go through your programs in enough detail to know that there aren't other problems. If after fixing the above it still doesn't work properly, re-post your programs and we'll take another look.
We have also made some progress in this direction - made new legs for the controller that resemble goose paws (3D printer used). Unfortunately, I do not have a photo of the present invention now, but they are distinguished only by the presence of one clamp that easily secures the leg in the right place.
Joe's invention needs to be patented! 🤣
Thank you very much for the feedback. I found some examples where they always opened and disconnect the communication, so I thought it has to be.
I will change everything today so that it will work correct. I will also open the connect once as you explained.