Cannot save project

Hello Sir,

As far as we checked, all Unitronics software and utilities are able to work on WIN7 64bit machines but we didn't try to work day by day with x64 PC and we are still checking this issue with our R&D.

So meanwhile as it shows in the system requirement, our official position is related to 32bit PC's only.

Please note:

Microsoft UAC requires that you execute the installation using the "Run as Administrator" command. Microsoft introduced the UAC to provide users with more security.

If you facing some problems with VisiLogic, please open the software's as "administrator" (Right mouse click).

If VisiLogic opened properly, Go to the properties of VisiLogic shoutrcut and under compatibility ticked verify the Privilege Level “Run this program as an administrator”.

for more information please look at the attached file.

i hope it helps...

Vista and Windows 7- Disabling UAC (User Account Control).pdf

Thank you for that. I can now save my projects:)

I was saving my projects to my dropbox folder with no problem but since I upgraded my PC it won't allow me any more.

I've had a similar error when trying to save a project into a folder that's nested too deep. If you're saving to a folder other than C:\Program Files\Unitronics\Unitronics VisiLogic_C\Applications\, then try saving the file there, or elsewhere that doesn't have too many sub-folders.