Where can I find the HMI elements images (UniPics)?

rik decadt

• 3 years later...
  • MVP 2023

Notice the path in Saragani's post above.  "C:\Program Data" is a hidden folder, so if you don't have the properties in Explorer set to see hidden folders you won't be able to view it.

When you're in an HMI screen the "Image Elements" toolbox appears.  I'm guessing you've already got this far.  It gets a little tricky when you click the "..." box under the Image property:

image.png.cb5ecfd2a04050964e6d562d1801e8e0.png

I incorrectly stated in another post that UniPics don't get installed with UniLogic.  You just have to know where to look for them.  When you click on the "..." box, the open dialog appears.  

You then have to select "Unitronics UniLogic:

image.png.0d0455fa344179dfb469690eec656fd8.png

Clicking the little ">" Expand Object thingy reveals the secret location:

image.png.93251bc369ec27b00ddedf6ae6ba2038.png

Joe T.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/5/2021 at 8:28 PM, Joe Tauser said:

Notice the path in Saragani's post above.  "C:\Program Data" is a hidden folder, so if you don't have the properties in Explorer set to see hidden folders you won't be able to view it.

When you're in an HMI screen the "Image Elements" toolbox appears.  I'm guessing you've already got this far.  It gets a little tricky when you click the "..." box under the Image property:

image.png.cb5ecfd2a04050964e6d562d1801e8e0.png

I incorrectly stated in another post that UniPics don't get installed with UniLogic.  You just have to know where to look for them.  When you click on the "..." box, the open dialog appears.  

You then have to select "Unitronics UniLogic:

image.png.0d0455fa344179dfb469690eec656fd8.png

Clicking the little ">" Expand Object thingy reveals the secret location:

image.png.93251bc369ec27b00ddedf6ae6ba2038.png

Joe T.

Hey Joe

- thanks for this note - seems that my last windows upgrade courtesy of my IT partners changed my default settings and I had no idea why I couldnt find the image library anymore!

I know this is an old thread but its still good information !  

Jeff

I found the same images in C:\program files(x86)\Unitronics\Unitronics Visilogic_C\Data\Images_C\UniPics.

In the same location, there is a folder "EMF"with more images, but Unilogic does not accept EMF files. Any one know where/how these images can be used?