A PTO example for the rest of us - V130

• MVP 2023

I watched the webinar on the PTO function and was anxious to play with it, so I downloaded the Yair's example project. The only problem was I don't have V350's laying around like they do at the mothership; we keep V130-33-TR34's handy for the customer that uses this function collection.

There is no way to go from a color PLC to a monochrome one, so I fired up a cigar and regenerated the application for V130 land. It's been kid-tested and mother-approved. Enjoy.

Joe T.

PTO Example -V130.vlp

• 10 months later...

I watched the webinar on the PTO function and was anxious to play with it, so I downloaded the Yair's example project. The only problem was I don't have V350's laying around like they do at the mothership; we keep V130-33-TR34's handy for the customer that uses this function collection.

There is no way to go from a color PLC to a monochrome one, so I fired up a cigar and regenerated the application for V130 land. It's been kid-tested and mother-approved. Enjoy.

Joe T.

hey thanks Joe

it is very useful to me

thank you very much.

i will come back to you if i found any doubt using Unitronics.

Regards.

• 9 years later...

Hello, I am having a problem with a program for 2 channel stepper PTO control:

Every now and then when the PLC is reset, the PTO Configuration block doesn't configure the Channel 1 outputs and the motor wont move. PTO config block says status = 0 and success = 1 but move, set home and other functions give back error status = 5 (configuration block doesnt exist) I think. The channel 0 is okay and the other stepper does according to the program.

Problem is, I cannot just reset the program, I have to download a "blank" new program, then back to the old one and then it works fine for some time.

I have an EX-RC15 with CAN communication which is maybe why this happens? The PTO configuration block is set at SB2 - power up bit so maybe I should put up a delay of some sorts?

• MVP 2023

I would set the Channel 1 success bit to reset on power-up just to make sure the PLC isn't lying to you.

Post your code here if you want us to have a look.  Considering the time span from your post and the lack of response, I would also suggest contacting official Unitronics Support at support@unitronics.com with this problem.

Joe T.