Indirect Clock Function data entry

Hi There!

I have been trying to set up simple timer with hour:minutes and day of the week selection. So, everything works great with time houres and minutes, i can set them via HMI and they work ok........but when i try to import day of week, in HMI it shows up and i can chose between MON, TUE....SUN.....but everytime after i set desired day and press enter it returns to SUN......also, is same if i chose day of month, everytime i chose between 31 days it return to 1..... I checked manual, help and forum but i could not find solution, so if someone have time, programm is attached.

thanks!!!

timer.U90

• MVP 2023

HI Marin, not enough time at present to completely assess your program.  But if you look in the Help/Sample U90 projects and find Bank open hours.U90 that should point you in the right direction.

Load that into your plc, go online and monitor what happens as you step through things.

cheers, Aus

• MVP 2023

I've made some time to have a little play with this.

I set up an indirect day adjustment, and the associated MI adjusts to the correct amount to match what has been chosen by stepping through the screen using up/down and then +/-.  However, upon pressing enter the display resets to SUN, but the MI remains correct at the chosen day.

So it would appear that this

On 3/9/2019 at 4:36 PM, Marin said:

but they are not set when enter is pressed,

is not true in some ways.

I've never used this facility and perhaps it is the way it is meant to work, in that you use the MI somewhere else, and the "SUN" is only the "default start point" for doing the action on the screen.

I've got to give up now for some zzzzz.  Maybe in another few days I'll have a further peek.

cheers, Aus

That could be the problem.......either it is done that way for some reason..... So after you confirm it, it wrotes right value to MI, but lcd returns to SUN or 1 if you take months fb. But anway it can be a software issue, as if there is some "logic" behind that, it would be same for time setting?