Stuck on "Loading Components" when starting UniLogic on Windows 10

On 6/9/2016 at 9:04 AM, Nikola Gramatikov said:

Hello,
I have very strange problems starting UniLogic 1.17 Rev 58/ I use windows 10. The program stucks on "Loading Components". I tried to reinstall it couple of times + tried  to install older version - The same issue.

where is the problem?  please help.

Best wishes,
eng. Nikola gramatikov

Buen día

Tengo el mismo problema, lo pudo resolver?

Gracias

• 10 months later...

I had the same problem on my new samsung galaxy book 2 pro notebook with windows 10|11 Core i7 Gen12.  I tried to install UniLogic 1.33.210.  The trouble was in SQL server!

In my case, SQL does not start because of NVMe SDD and its not real sector size, thats simulated in the driver for backwards compatibility.

Check the error log which usually under the folder %localappdata%\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server Local DB\Instances\v11.0 will give you big hints.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/692759/cannot-install-sql-any-version.html

https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/SupportArticles-docs/blob/main/support/sql/admin/troubleshoot-os-4kb-disk-sector-size.md

The solution for me was to add this:

REG ADD "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\stornvme\Parameters\Device" /v "ForcedPhysicalSectorSizeInBytes" /t   REG_MULTI_SZ /d "* 4095" /f

• 1 year later...

Hi to all, 

Today the problem in this topic hit me as well. Suddenly I cannot open my Unilogic software. It is stuck in loading components on the notifier... 

I am trying to install the Unilogic Diagnostics, however, when I press the "Fix" button, it does nothing. 

This is what it gives me when I hit Diagnose. 

Why is this happening?

I have tried uninstall and install again, still the same. Now I am digging if I can do something about the SQL Server ... 

There is also the "Unilogic SQL Updater" that I tried too. When I hit the Check and Update SQL version, it is stuck in "Checking SQL Instance Version" .... 

Please for help. ..

EDIT: 

Dear all,

please dont mind this post... Unfortunately, while investigating, I found out that I have somehow deleted my local SQL Server with all credentials... Thus this was causing the problem... 

Lucky for me, all the files went in the Recycle bin : )) After restoring them, I could open my Unilogic software.
I am sorry for posting, excuse me.

Kind regards