Old forum link not working

Ausman

• MVP 2023

Well....everything it had.  Sometimes I remember a solution I stumbled upon in the past on the old forum, and want to revisit it.  At present it would seem that the old forum is completely inaccessible.  It came up because I was trying to chase the DST solution I mentioned elsewhere, that I couldn't find...maybe it was the old forum.

cheers,

Aus

9 hours ago, Ausman said:

Well....everything it had.  Sometimes I remember a solution I stumbled upon in the past on the old forum, and want to revisit it.  At present it would seem that the old forum is completely inaccessible.  It came up because I was trying to chase the DST solution I mentioned elsewhere, that I couldn't find...maybe it was the old forum.

cheers,

Aus

Well, after trying to search something on this forum (that clearly exists), and I couldn't find it, I've entered the forum configuration.

It was looking for posts that are up to 400 days ago.

I've changed the configuration to "Show all", since I think that the knowledge base of the forum is very important.

Aus, please try to search your content now.