Unicloud Remote access issue

JC87

Hi,

We have installed an Unistream USC-B5-RA28 plc on an hydroelectric site. By an Unitonics UCR-B5 router with a gsm card we can access the HMI with vnc under Unicloud on a computer or tablet without trouble.

But I can't do it on a smartphone. When I log in Unicloud on my smarphone using Chrome web navigator, it just say I have no dashboard but I don't see the device management icon and I can't
access my plc by vnc.

I'm expecting and answer from my Unitronics distributor but maybe someone here know something about this issue. I use Chrome on the smartphone, is it correct or should I use another one ?

Thanks.

JC

Unitronics Unicloud Smarphone.png

Unitronics Device management.png

Hi,

I got an answer from the french support. So in fact it was very simple. I just have to check the "computer version" box in the webpage options. I sincerely believed it was an issue in UniCloud and I didn't thought about this option.

JC

• MVP 2023

Simon, I'm wondering if JC is referring to the "Desktop site" switch which appears on my mobile browser when on a page, accessed via the 3 dots (or whatever of the myriad names it gets called!) settings dropdown.  I don't use Chrome but am sure there must be something similar in it.  This switch makes many sites which were hopeless on the mobile, work correctly.  It's one of those things very easily missed.

cheers, Aus