Hi everybody,

im trying to use an Visilogic V570 for Modbus communication, when i tried to load a sample program it told me to update the firmware of the PLC, after the update it only shows this screen (Uploaded Image), i have tried the buttons: Init, Reset and Run from the "Connection" toolbar and when pressing run, it only changes the status from Idle to RUN/STOP conflict, how can i do a factory reset to the PLC or restore it to solve the problem?

thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-29 at 1.38.16 PM.jpeg

1 hour ago, Gabriel Franco said:

In your ladder you must add Set Info Password FB, then download the project.

Change the value to any desired value. 

image.png.2f7ff4ca9cbb31e38500480a68a6be70.png 

Hi Gabriel thanks for the answer, i try it but still the same output, i set it as the first net in the program  

image.png

• MVP 2023
1 hour ago, David Zárate said:

Like this right?,

No, in your rung 1 change MI4 to something other than 1111. 

Power cycle means different things to people.  After ensuring that you have sent your new program at least as a download all and burn, so you won't lose it through a reboot, do a complete power off, wait for 10 seconds, then repower on.

cheers, Aus

• 1 month later...
  • MVP 2023
2 hours ago, Rick Bovensiep said:

Why did this function change?

Unitronics' response to the The Great Hacking of 2023 was to update the O/S so no defaults could be left in place.  You can read about it here:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hackers-breach-us-water-facility-via-exposed-unitronics-plcs/

They also removed all previous versions of Visilogic from the download area of their website.  You now must set the Info Mode password and if you have an Ethernet card you must set that password as well.

In the attached file, I set MI 60 to power up to value 1255 and called the Set Info Password function with the power-up bit SB 2.  The address of the MI is not important - I just picked an un-used one.  The value of the password can't be four repeating characters.

Let us know if it works.

Joe T.

CST Purge Control Center-with Auto-Purge JT.vlp