PLC in idle mode after download backup PLC program to new PLC unit

Hi All, 

I am new to this Unitronics PLC after downloading the backup PLC program to new PLC. PLC show in idle mode, how to change it to "Run" mode. 

My current PLC when turn on it will go straight to launch it program. Can anyone give me some guidance how to solve these issues.

Unitronicidle.jpg

Hi kratmel,

Am I doing correctly, very new to this PLC and this software. I had been playing it for last few days. Trying to add a line to it as all of you mentioned.

Thanks God, managed to find it command and created a Net. Did I write it wrongly.

Please give me some advice and guidance.  

SI253.png

SI253_1234.png

• MVP 2023
11 hours ago, Ausman said:

the  password must be 4 different digits  ie  1234 ok   1133 not ok

Is this true? I thought it couldn't be 4 of the same, not that all 4 must be different.

I'll test this today when I get a chance.

• MVP 2023

That's why I said "apparently, going on other info becoming known".......

This bit of info arrived from the creators a little while ago in private messaging:

You are no longer able to have the info mode password be the same number 4 times, for example "1111" or "2222" ect. It must now be a combination of 4 numbers.

I have not tested it as yet, so Flex, please do so.  If it is true, it goes a long way to explaining why some users have had no issues, because they already use the "combination" as part of their overall security strategy.  Other examples we've seen where users have issues, we have seen some repeated digits.

Lastly, I think that an "incorrect" info mode password creating stop conditions on boot seems a bit of overkill, given what info does.

cheers, Aus