EDS Import Ethernet IP

Swervomotor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 7:38 AM, Saragani said:

Yes, it was already implemented and would be available on the next release of UniLogic.

When will be this version available for download? I need urgently import a lot of EDS for Ethernet/IP,   in some projects we have more than 10 IO-Link switches from different producers... 😞

PS: will be possible get beta version, or send me struct EDS for P&F IO-Link switches in atachment at the least ?  Thank you for help

1833305c.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Greetings from Colombia

I have already inserted the .ESD file intro Unilogic, in "Scanner" from "Ethernet/IP". So that the values are ok., according fabricant says
image.thumb.png.401eb743a8916b2c68e414a8e1cbd41d.png

image.thumb.png.c570dcf7ef4e4a7b8105760b92fc176b.png

I'm not sure about selecting boxes. 
But Adapter can't works with IOLinkScanner1_Inputs, because or O2T assembly value is differente, or Output size is differente or shows any warning or failure message. 
URm4eKtcZMIohd6nz0JtQawCuFLmBhRFOzfI5FGs-XUXdIMncr-R8nQfg8S0qTPLQGY6ZtSnbNzUpYfTOuqZ5F5Gry6gzz9rpYVogTNuYz8iYciUfxIJ4CufkN0JG32ciE6ddBtgkW15IZO_8kisCKTTeMOddeSEVfIr3QGtKw_s5Vrf_hxrobMePSpAsIqsDtEwrgYDgdnZ5bISBU4LqCq6LoTRhmZydLkETXVDVjvY76EeY0Ta6uDv6rECnLx1T7HPUPBUBFoisWaB

Option1: Selecction most similar option:
URm4eKtcZMIohd6nz0JtQawCuFLmBhRFOzfI5FGs-XUXdIMncr-R8nQfg8S0qTPLQGY6ZtSnbNzUpYfTOuqZ5F5Gry6gzz9rpYVogTNuYz8iYciUfxIJ4CufkN0JG32ciE6ddBtg

Option 2, creating own tags: 
image.thumb.png.2210b08585e7e66739fc224a3fc4ea12.pngimage.thumb.png.2012f967503fb46d056884c92e84873a.png

In both Cases, I'm not sure about which one use, and how to set O2T and T2O parameters according the scanner. And also, how to test communication, with ladderHow can I checked? With a Coil and a direct contact. 

I'll be waiting for your answers.

• MVP 2023
13 hours ago, Leon_Colombia said:

I'll be waiting for your answers.

@Leon_Colombia - If you're in a bind and need answers quickly then send this request to official Unitronics support - support@unitronics.com.  This forum is manned by volunteers that may or may not be able to help on specific questions and we get to it when we can.

Joe T.

• Like 1