• MVP 2023

I recommend getting directly with a system integrator or your distributor for help with this, as it's more complex than the usual situation. I suspect the recommendation will be to use Canbus for remote I/Os combined with 5 IO-D16A3-RO16 modules, 4 IO-AI8 analog input modules, and 4 IO-AO6X analog output modules, though that will leave you no spare digital inputs. It might be better to add a Snap-In module such as the V200-18-E6B and reduce the IO-D16A3-RO16 by 1. I mostly counted this up in my head and I'm shooting from the hip, so please don't make any I/O decisions without consulting a system integrator that has reviewed your system. This is just to give you an idea of what's involved.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kratmel said:

Maybe best solution is to use Ehternet add-on card V200-18-ET2 and URB IO

Please see new Visilogic 91 version.

https://www.unitronicsplc.com/Download/SoftwareVersions/Visilogic/VisiLogic_9.8.91_Version_changes.pdf

About URB

https://www.pl-systems.fr/wa_files/unistream_remote_i_o_user_manual.pdf

kratmel,

Why you supply link to France site?

Original documend will be found at Unitroinics Technical Library.

It is updated from time to time.

https://www.unitronicsplc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/UniStream-Remote-I-O-User-Manual.pdf

image.png

• Like 1

• MVP 2023
3 hours ago, AlexUT said:

Why you supply link to France site?

Sorry, but it is listed before any unitronics link. :)That is happend with many unitronics pdf search.

By the way in  IO&COM for Vision section of Unitroinics Technical Library do not present any info about new URB IO option supported by new Visilogic 9.8.91.

It is only in Visilogic Version changes info and after some new update this info is "lost" in the bottom of this pdf.

Maybe link to new IO futures mus be placed  I/O & COM for Vision™ & M91™.

• MVP 2023

Alex, for what it's worth, I have complained to Cara recently about navigation issues on the website and she is chasing it.  It is often hard to use with inadequate progressions on pages.  From what I gather it is all undergoing significant change, but so far it hasn't been so great.  PLC users just want information as quickly as possible.  Not any pretty pictures, or links on pages that go to locations that have nothing to do with what they are looking at.

For example, if I have reached this page:  https://www.unitronicsplc.com/programmable-controllers-vision-series/      I am obviously interested in Vision systems and would like all the info I need to be on that page.  On the right there is a scrolling box, (that sometimes doesn't work properly anyway) that lists "Our Control Products" which really is a bit pointless as I am obviously only looking at Vision.  If you click on I/O & Com Modules in the box, quite rightly believing that this is the missing Vision link you are looking for in wanting all the Vision related I/O and Comms expansions, it actually takes you to UniStream stuff and nothing else.  The site needs work so that info is easily obtained, without lots of pretty background pictures, and all info related to one thing arranged in a logical progression.  At present the info is there, it just sometimes takes a while to find.  Re the pretty picture backgrounds, the reason I dislike them is that they delay loading pages if you are on a slow connection, which often happens when you are out in the field looking for information.  Why am I on the site in the first place?  For information!  I actually don't need a picture of an installation using that product.  If I want to see installation pictures, they should all be in a gallery, which is a much better way of doing things anyway.

cheers, AUs