Registering VisiLogic

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I also have a problem with VisiLogic registering. In "Configure proxy Settings" there is an option "No proxy" and "Use system proxy settings". I tried them both, no difference, when I press "Test proxy settings" apears a message: "Connection to server failed. Proxy setings might be incorrect."

For "Manual proxy configuration" I have no data. Connection to internet is of course established.

Please advise.

Br, Dejan

• 7 months later...

Hi Aus, hello from México:

Neither works. I am working windows XP, 

Is there any way to reset the trial period? I have removed Visilogic, and erased the file Unitronics, etc. but the period counter is still there.

Last plan is to format laptop and reinstall software again. This surely reset the trial.

Thanks, 

Arturo

• 2 years later...
  • MVP 2014

Interestingly I also received a similar report from a customer.  I advised them to uninstall Visilogic, also delete the following folders and reboot the PC before re-installing:

• Delete the folder “Unitronics VisiLogic_C” from C:\Program Files\Unitronics
  • Delete the folder “Unitronics” from C:\Program Files\Common Files

When re-installing, run the installer as administrator and once it is installed run Visiloigc.exe as administrator.

General details on uninstalling and reinstalling are here:

https://forum.unitronics.com/topic/694-how-do-i-perform-a-full-re-install-of-visilogic/

The problem was still not solved after this, they were using version 9.8.94.

They then deleted all again and installed the latest (rev 9.8.96) and the registration completed successfully.

I hope this helps. However if it doesn't I would also recommend the suggestion by @Flex727 above, to contact Unitronics support.

For those ones that may have this problem in the future, there is an offline activator. you need to send the code generated to unitronics support in order to get the licensee code to input back to Visilogic:

Hi Fernando,

Go to the next path and use the Offline Activator :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Unitronics\Unitronics VisiLogic_C\Main\Tools\Registration\VisiLogic Offline Activator

For overwriting the files, you must ensure that VisiLogic is closed, and also make sure that VisiLogic Licensing is closed from the Task Manager.

Then click on the "Offline Activator.exe", this will prompt a code.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tara said:

Hi Fernando, this file is named Offline Activator.exe.config for me and can't be opened. And the other file named Offline Activator open a registration box who asks to complete informations.

But i don't have a file that prompt a code when clicking on it.

Do you have any idea of what is the problem ?

is the. exe and it's that form, you complete the information, and it is going to throw a short code XXXXX-XXXXX  (10 digits) which is the one that you need to send to Unitronics support so they can give you the activation code.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't activate under version 9.8.91. The off-line register gave me a key to send to register for the activation code, which I received, but then had no means to input that code, as the 'activate visilogic' option under 'Register' gave me only the on-line form which couldn't connect as per the proxy settings issues etc. mentioned by others above. There was then no option to proceed to the next stage to input the code I'd received.

The solution was to download the latest version (9.8.96), which had no problems with the registration connecting, code issuance and completion.

On 3/2/2023 at 3:38 PM, mr ford said:

I couldn't activate under version 9.8.91. The off-line register gave me a key to send to register for the activation code, which I received, but then had no means to input that code, as the 'activate visilogic' option under 'Register' gave me only the on-line form which couldn't connect as per the proxy settings issues etc. mentioned by others above. There was then no option to proceed to the next stage to input the code I'd received.

The solution was to download the latest version (9.8.96), which had no problems with the registration connecting, code issuance and completion.

I think that once you have the code the activation park is done in visilogic on the part that says activate software license or something like that... I don't remember and since I already was able to activate it, I can no longer see that menu option.

Regarding Unitronics Software Activation - after Microsoft updates at  Registration Server Security Requirements changed.

VisiLogic 9.8.95 and up already updated to fit these changes.

Other VisiLogic versions require offline registration.

You can check if Online refistration is possible by next "work-around":

- In VisiLogic open "Help->Check for Update->Operation System".

image.png

If this test does not return error - online registration is possible.

Best regards,

Com o visilogic fechado, siga o caminho abaixo, e clique no arquivo "Offline Activator", faça o cadastro. O mesmo vai gerar uma mensagem com 10 caracteres, tire print dessa mensagem e envie para  register@unitronics.com

E retornarão com uma chave de ativação.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Unitronics\Unitronics VisiLogic_C\Main\Tools\Registration\VisiLogic Offline Activator

• 6 months later...