Hi All,

I'm having trouble trying to register VisiLogic, I keep getting an error something about proxy settings.

Is there anyone who can help get through this?

Thanks,

Deke

Hi Deke, Did you use/vary the "Configure Proxy Settings" at the bottom of the rego window?  Used the "Test Proxy Settings" button?   Tried it as No proxy? 

cheers, Aus

Hi,

I also have a problem with VisiLogic registering. In "Configure proxy Settings" there is an option "No proxy" and "Use system proxy settings". I tried them both, no difference, when I press "Test proxy settings" apears a message: "Connection to server failed. Proxy setings might be incorrect."

For "Manual proxy configuration" I have no data. Connection to internet is of course established.

Please advise.

Br, Dejan

Did you do the install using Right click/Run as Administrator?  If not, uninstall completely and start again.  After re-installation, check that the visilogic.exe is set to run as Admin as well.

cheers, Aus

Hi Aus, hello from México:

Neither works. I am working windows XP, 

Is there any way to reset the trial period? I have removed Visilogic, and erased the file Unitronics, etc. but the period counter is still there.

Last plan is to format laptop and reinstall software again. This surely reset the trial.

Thanks, 

Arturo

VisiLogic is free. I'm not sure what happens when you don't register, but if you're having problems, sent a request to support@unitronics.com. They should be able to help you and they are usually very responsive.

I still use 9.8.65 version of Visilogic - do not registering needed, works perfect with XP. 

As for me stable and useful for all application where not needed UMI VFD and Servo.

Yes i use latest version also - but it is installed on Win10.