Today's lighthearted relief...add yours as necessary.

Ausman

10 hours ago, Ausman said:

Checked out something in our local paper as it looked to be lifted from another place, and it lead me onto this funny spelling's path. 

Which I'm sure is absolutely endless........  🙂

My two favorite Tech Support weirdies are:

• Sending 'massages' rather than 'messages, which is a pretty good deal when you think of all the hours we spend hunched over keyboards,

and

• 'Pear to Pear' communications 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • MVP 2023

This is the creation of Italian engineers who tried to "overclock" the frequency converter in the machine by increasing the base motor  frequency (87Hz) and switching the standard 3x380V motor to the 3x220V mode. They almost succeeded...

But over time, the bearings in the motor went bad and the 300s time of a possible overload  (250%) of the frequency converter installed by the Italian manufacturer did its job.

The most interesting thing is the fact that no one believed that the frequency converter IGBTs was faulty. All standard tests said that the module shown in the photo is in working condithion. Only complete disassembly revealed this unsurpassed "beauty".

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ferdi

Hello,

Can somebody help me with the right software version of UPLC for M228-12-B5F.  I have problems with the hardware configuration....

I hope somebody can help me. Thank you in advance.

You can mail me to f.a.laban007@gmail.com 

• 1 month later...
  • MVP 2023

I was at the homewares shop buying a new sofa for my loungeroom. 

The salesman said, "This will fit four people without any problems."

"Where am I going to find 4 people without any problems?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took my cat's medicine by accident.  Don't ask meow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul and Joyce were at a marriage guidance meeting, and the counsellor told them that 80 percent of couples were so disconnected that the husband didn't even know their wife's favourite flower.

Paul pondered this, looked at Joyce and whispered, "It's self-raising, isn't it?"

and yes, there'll be more.........   🙃

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • MVP 2023

I edited this screenshot slightly to remove unrelated video feeds (like news services love to punch at you) and the result is actually still genuine.  I'm thinking it was a Freudian slip...... or one of the journo's workmates pulled a swifty.

worm.jpg.0b56d478a3f081579a32460f16ad9c5f.jpg

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MVP 2023

I'm addicted to drinking brake fluid, but I can stop whenever I want.  

What is Forrest Gump's password?    1Forrest1.

(Still here?  ok...here's more...)

I have a side job making plastic Draculas.  There are only 2 of us doing it, so I have to make every second count.

What do you call a pony with a cough?  A little horse.

(Ok, you can go arrgghhhhh now!  But there will be more......    😉)

cheers, Aus