This major release brings you brand-new power features:
• Built-in Alarms
Designed in accordance with ISA ANSI/ISA-18.2-2009 guidelines, UniStream’s comprehensive Alarm management system is highly flexible, enabling you to easily configure, classify, and prioritize multilevel Alarms. The system includes the:
• Alarm Banner: alerts operators to Alarms
• Alarm HMI widget: provides operators with view Alarm details, and countermeasure instructions
• Alarm Status Viewer: allows managers to conveniently manage Alarms: view Alarm status, enter Comments, Shelve, and Disable Alarms.
Alarm events are logged to the controller’s SD card. You can extract and view these logs via the UniStream Data Converters Suite utility Alarms Log to Excel.
All components of the Alarms enjoy multi-language support, including Asian languages.
• UniLogic Interface Language Support
The UniLogic user interface now supports English, French, Chinese, Russian, and Turkish.
• Recipes: Populate Data Tables
The new Recipe feature, located on the Solution Explorer, enables you to:
• Create a recipe data file
• Enter the data either directly in UniLogic, or via Excel
• Use the new Ladder function Load DTI from Recipe File to import the data into a DTI Data Table
• SD Browser: New HMI Widget:
Enables an operator to transfer files from the SD card in the UniStream panel to a storage device (DOK, memory stick) plugged into a UniStream USB port, from the user application. Formerly, this could only (and can still) be done via UniApps.
• HMI Screenshots: Improve Load Time
Two new buttons, “Take screenshot" and “Select All Dynamic Elements” were added to the UniLogic HMI editor ribbon. You can design a screen, take a screenshot, and then use it as a screen's background image. Next, use Select all Dynamic Elements to copy variables, and paste them onto this background.
This allows the page to load a single image (the screenshot) instead of many images, thereby improving load times.
• New PC Utilities Suite Use our new convenient UniStream Data Converters Suite to perform quick and easy data conversions:
• UniStream and Vision Trend files to PDF
• UniStream Data Table files to Excel
• Excel file to a UniStream Data Table file
• UniStream Trend file (Data Sampler) file to Excel
• UniStream Alarm log to an Excel
You can download the UniStream Data Converters Suite from the Unitronics website: http://www.unitronics.com/support/downloads.
• UniLogic Improvement Program
When you install this and future versions, the Installation program will ask you to join the UniLogic Programmer Experience Improvement Program.
The program is intended to help Unitronics understand and anticipate the needs of the programmer.
• Ethernet/IP Improvements
• The number of supported Ethernet/IP nodes was increased to 16.
• The minimum RPI (Requested Packet Interval) was decreased to 4ms.
• The buffer size was increased to a maximum of 496 bytes.
VisiLogic: Major HMI Image Library, New 7" Samba!
The most recent version of VisiLogic includes:
VisiLogic's HMI image library now comprises the same high-quality graphic images as UniLogic, the programming environment for Unitronics' latest line of UniStream controllers. These images are installed along with VisiLogic, and are organized into folders according to size. This helps you to select images that suit the size of your controller screen, avoid resizing, and optimally display the images.
Two Samba models were recently released, featuring a 7" graphic touch-screen, and onboard I/Os.
SM70-J-R20 12 digital inputs, may be wired to include 1 HSC/Shaft-encoder input 2 analog inputs (when digital inputs are set to pnp) 8 relay outputs
- SM70-J-T20 12 digital inputs, may be wired to include 3 HSC/Shaft-encoder input 2 analog inputs 8 transistor outputs
U90 Ladder 6.3.0, OS 2.20 B00 supports new Jazz models JZ20-R10, JZ20-R16, and JZ20-R31 in Hardware Configuration. These models:
- Are 30x faster than JZ10 models
- Has twice the memory
- Comprise integral USB programming ports.